Vande Mataram Issue

I never thought I would say such a thing, but the current prevailing situation compels me to say so. "Fanatic Muslims are the root cause most of the evils faced by India today". When a democratic nation like ours offers them so much opportunities to grow and to develop themselves, they are hell bent on dividing the Country with their 2nd Century mindset!

They have the freedom to blare gibberish from their Mosques 5 times a day. They have 3 holidays dedicated to their festivals in a year. We have a HAJ committee wherein the Government pays for a Muslim's HAJ expenses with the TAX-PAYER'S money. Some states even have reservations in Government jobs for them. Do they have such kind of facilities in US or for that matter, in any other non-Islamic country? I don't think so. But, do you hear us cribbing about it?

All most all of the non-Muslim Indians are peace loving lot (Except those BJP Bastards) and we have always believed in the policy of Live and Let Live. We have never liked creating unnecessary tension based on Communal lines, nor will we ever do.

Muslims on the other hand are habitual of bringing Allah into every single crap they can think of. What was supposed to be a matter of just singing a SONG has snowballed into an issue that has put communal harmony in jeopardy. All because of some crazy Muslim lunatics refusing to sing the song, saying that it is anti-Islamic.
First of all, let us be clear of one thing, This is not an Islamic nation where you have to think if a particular act will be good for Islam or not? This is a Democratic Country, wherein Nation's interests are considered to be of foremost importance. We will do whatever we want to PROMOTE AND PRAISE INDIA, and those who don't like it, the Door is always OPEN.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Ganesh Parab and I am a writer, techie and guitarist based out of Mumbai, India. I love photography and am passionate about travelling, exploring the unexplored on my trusted bike and capturing all the candid moments on my Nikon.

This blog for me represents freedom of expression and sharing my opinions with the rest of the world. This blog is my story. You can also follow me on