Abu Salem in Politics!!




It can't get any worse than this.It is not like we have had shortage of gangsters in Politics before, but now with Abu Salem joining ranks, our political system has truly become a haven for them!
Though the verdict on his involvement in the 93 Serial Bomb Blasts which rocked Mumbai and took toll of nearly 300 innocent lives (http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/nov/13salem.htm) is yet to be passed, the parties in UP are busy in making preparations for contesting him from the Azamgarh assembly constituency in the forth coming elections (http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20060904/441473.html).

Don't these politicians have atleast some amount of Patriotism left in them? How can they stoop to such low levels? At this rate, tommorow if Dawood is extradicted to India, they will even make him enter politics!

We all know that he is responsible for the blasts. Then, why give him a royal service in the first place? Why not just kill him him under the pretext of an encounter or give him a lethal injection? I know that doing so will be against the extradiction treaty with Portugal, but its not like Portugal will attack us if we do. He was not a Portugalese resident. But, instead of doing that, if we make him contest elections, what example will we be setting for other gangsters responsible for the same attack?

My humble request to the politicians is, If you can't make India any better, please don't make it any Worse!

posted under |

1 comments:

Udayan said...

I totally agree with Ganesh's views. This news highlights clearly to what extent these politicians can go to get their needs satisfied. By making a ganster like Abu salem to contest election these politicians have shown all the respect that is left in them for this country and enlightened us with the fact that they dont care about the future of this country.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Ganesh Parab and I am a writer, techie and guitarist based out of Mumbai, India. I love photography and am passionate about travelling, exploring the unexplored on my trusted bike and capturing all the candid moments on my Nikon.

This blog for me represents freedom of expression and sharing my opinions with the rest of the world. This blog is my story. You can also follow me on