Change is here..!

Not once in last 10 years have I seen such an exhilaration and jubililiation being expressed in a single day across all strata and classes.

I voted for Narendra Modi and thankfully my vote didn't go to waste. I believe that all this hoopla
over him is not a media created frenzy or political fervor or simply an expression of anguish against Congress. On the contrary, it is purely based on his stellar performance and credentials. I don't know whether any of you guys have been to Gujarat, but trust me, Mr.Modi has transformed it like anything. From a state once in shambles and recovering from earthquake and bloody riots to a fledgling economy with foreign and domestic investments of more Rs 80000 crore, he has simply transformed it beyond recognition.

As far as the next 5 years are concerned, a change is imminent, just hoping that it is for good.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Ganesh Parab and I am a writer, techie and guitarist based out of Mumbai, India. I love photography and am passionate about travelling, exploring the unexplored on my trusted bike and capturing all the candid moments on my Nikon.

This blog for me represents freedom of expression and sharing my opinions with the rest of the world. This blog is my story. You can also follow me on